Done been tagged.
The ever-so-amazing Kathy of spinster-in-training tagged me with this bad boy, and you know how I am with following orders.
By that I mean that I am excellent. I love it when people tell me what to do.
SO. Seven things.
1. I’m all about the Girl Genius webcomic these days. I actually started reading it about five years ago, but I can’t figure out why I stopped. After reading this review at Ornament and Artifice I checked out ZOMG Smells and saw their limited edition GG collection. I vaguely remembered some details of the comic, and after reading the scent descriptions I had to go back and catch up on everything in the plot. sofreakinggoodhnnnng
2. I almost always wear two shirts. Occasionally, when it is summertime and therefore as humid as hatred, I’ll wear a single tank top or something. Typically I do a tank/cami underneath a t-shirt, which may or may not be under some sort of hoodie. When I’m feeling really freaky I’ll do two t-shirts.
3. I love big families! I’m the sixth of eight kids and my mother was one of fifteen so I have plenty of experience with large groups of relatives. However…
4. I am quite introverted. I like spending time with people, but I find face-to-face interaction tiring; this is especially true with family members and people on whom I wish to make a good impression. Being alone helps me to relax and recharge and all of that good stuff.
5. Animal allergies: I has them. So far I know I’m allergic to cats, dogs and rabbits; I’m pretty sure I am also allergic to horses, but I don’t have one so I can’t test that theory right now. *When I say ‘allergic’ I mean that physical contact (mostly with arms/face) results in hives and sniffing the animal leads to congestion, stuffiness, sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat, the works. I’m assuming this is a pretty typical allergic reaction, but it could be whooping cough or some other unrelated thing.
6. Favorite TV programs: Psych, South Park, Tosh.0, Modern Family (usually) and Wheel of Fortune. I’D LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL.
7. Right now I have the hugest boner ever for COD: Black Ops. I can’t stop playing. It might be the beginnings of an addiction.
NOW I TAG EVERYONE including